
on bus to Changi V.

BB looked so funny ! xD
Saturday, 27 Mar 2010
met up with BB & Nanaa @ 11.30am .
took bus to Changi V .
had lunch there & took a boat to Pulau Ubin :D
cycled, played around .
one conclusion, lots of mosquito bites !!!!
but th scenery is damn damn damn nice :D
bout 5plus we took a boat back & home-d @ 6pm .
bathed & prepared .
met Jack @ bus stop & took th same bus as BB .
went Tamp Mall to buy tickets for How To Train Your Dragon @ 9.30pm .
went T1's BBQ Chicken to have our dinner .
yum yums :D
went arcade to play awhile & went in for th movie .
though it looked lame,
it's pretty nice actually :D
i love th movie :D
after th movie,
walked to Jack's house downstairs lepak .
till bout 12.30am & walked home with BB :D
sun burnt ):
knees aching ):
but overall,
i had fun :D
Look here, she's not even upset about you breaking up with her . What I dun understand is tht you can actually act really well . On one hand, you told her tht you still love her alot, you wanna patch with her . On th other hand, you said tht you love him th most . Stop telling people tht it's her who's jio-ing you for patch, when it's totally TH OTHER WAY ROUND !
I had never seen someone who's totally a two headed snake . I cant stand looking at you . You have great talent for acting & telling lies . It's a pity you're still living in your own world, which you think you can fool anyone . It's just a matter of time, where your lies will be unfold . People will start leaving you . I pity you, you dun have true friends around you I guess . & I dun think your boyf is as great as mine .
BABY, LOOK HERE ! YOU'RE TH BEST ! UNLIKE TH OTHER PARTY :D
& please get your facts right, she aint single bcos of you . okay, maybe she is, BCOS YOU MADE HER FEEL DISGUSTED ! *pukes* bcos of you, she had to freaking pay th fucking bill . How shameless are you . but nvm, at least she know wht kind of person you are . she wont be fooled by you anymore . stop being so thick skin & stop making use of her .
If you come across my blog, read this post .
If you feel guilty, no doubt .
I'm talking about you .