
BAOBAO :D
26Mar.92
ITE Clementi, Biz Admin
♥ BB, 091209 ((:
babyboy (:

Huiqi

Eda
Nanaa

Pingping

Shurong
three years had passed . I just want you back as a friend . Is it tht difficult ? I dun understand why . It used to be me, unable to accept th fact tht you're gone from my life . Always hoping tht one day, you'll come back to me . I stopped clinging on to tht hope . Because I've found someone I really love, whom I really want to settle down with . I told them, ' I guess I've finally put him down, to let him go . ' But why ? It seems like you're th one who cant let go . It may be me who is thinking too much . But, I just dun understand why . I no longer want to be th one whom you used to love, used to pamper . All I want is to be your friend . If things between us didnt go haywire, if we had never go beyond th line . I believe, we would still be friends now . Not as close, but at least a friend whom you'll acknowledge .
BAOBAO @ 3:05 AM